Delivery Leader (Safe Homes), Bourke or Cobar
Who is CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes (CCWF)?
CCWF are a not-for-profit organisation who provides a broad range of programs and services caring for the wellbeing of individuals, families and communities, especially the vulnerable and at risk.
CCWF supports parents and children, offering Counselling and Relationship support, services to assist with Financial Counselling and Capability, supporting families affected by Domestic Violence, targeted help for Men and Family Relationship Services, Accommodation and Housing Support, Indigenous Communities’ programs and services for Youth.
From humble grass roots beginnings, we have grown to be a vital organisation with over 100 staff serving thousands of individuals in our wide-stretching community. We are extremely proud of our history and our story so far, and we can’t wait to add more chapters.
Are you a passionate, talented individual with experience within the Community Housing, Social Services areas? Are you looking to take your leadership to the next level, and broaden your horizons and experiences in one of the most culturally enriched dioceses of NSW? Are your values aligned to our mission and are you committed to making a difference in the areas of homelessness, CCWF and regional/rural NSW? Are you ready to take on a new challenge with a level of fulfilment and reward like no other?
Do you have:
- Expert knowledge (or experience) of homelessness, including a commitment to achieving the goals of CCWF and the clients in this field.
- Understanding and the ability of working with vulnerable groups and the underlying causes of homelessness (i.e., addictions, mental health).
- Expert knowledge (or experience) in leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience with achieving key performance indicators.
- Able to create and nourish strong connections with community, and other networks within Bourke/Cobar and the greater Social/Housing space.
Then this is the role for you!
What is involved/required from you in the role as a Delivery Leader (Safe Homes):
- Advocate for homelessness and domestic violence, developing subject matter expertise and sharing recommendations to the CatholicCare Safe Homes Portfolio.
- Delivery Leader, through program management, people monitoring and program reporting.
- Delivery and support to the Safe Homes team.
CCWF places major emphasis on empowering individuals, families and communities, by enhancing social and emotional well-being and strengthening networks of support. The same compassion and care is provided to team members, with a key focus on team members’ wellbeing.
CCWF invests heavily into a positive work environment through maintaining the fantastic workplace culture and flexibility (work/life balance). CCWF is also just as focused on enabling career growth and development.
- Attractive hourly rate starting from $40.29 (dependent on experience, skills and qualifications) + Super.
- Advantage Salary Packaging with options up to $15,900 per annum plus meal and entertainment cards available.
- 4 weeks annual leave, additional leave between Christmas and New Year, plus options for flexi-leave.
For the right candidate, potential additional benefits may be offered, which may include attractive relocation incentives.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Friday 31 March 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form