Aboriginal Art Competition
We are again inviting entries for our Aboriginal Art Competition to create opportunities for aspiring and emerging Aboriginal artists living in Western NSW.
There is $4000 in prizemoney providing a real opportunity for emerging Aboriginal artists to create and share meaningful artwork that shows the rich Aboriginal culture and artistry in Western NSW.
At CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes we are passionate about creating opportunities for Aboriginal people and empowering all to succeed and this competition will generate opportunities and recognition for three emerging artists.
Entries close at 5pm on Friday, July 30.
Artworks will be judged and winners will be advised by Monday, August 30, 2021.
- PRIZE MONEY
- First prize: $2000
- Second prize: $1500
- Third prize: $500
- You must be an Aboriginal artist and living in the Wilcannia-Forbes Diocese.
- Your artwork must be original and created in the last 12 months.
- You must have a completed Parent/Guardian consent section if you are under 18. Entries will be accepted from children 15 years and over.
- First, second and third prizes will become the property of CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes.
- If you wish to submit an artwork larger than 2metres x 2metres please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit your completed Entry form, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions with your painting.
If you require assistance to complete this form or for any questions relating to the competition, please call 1800 067 067 or email email@example.com.
1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching is an evidence-based child development program, which guides parent...10.30am to 1.00pm child development free course
Come and join our Carer Support Group - we meet monthly. RSVP and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org &...10.30am to 12.30pm Event
** COVID SAFE PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE ** CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes' playgroups are for parent...10.30am to 12.30pm Peak Hill Playgroup
1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching is an evidence-based child development program, which guides parent...10.30am to 1.00pm Event