Team Leader – Specialist Homelessness Services
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in Western NSW. The SHS Program assists vulnerable clients, including those experiencing domestic and/or family violence in the Bourke and Cobar Shires, to avoid the risk of homelessness and assist people experiencing homelessness.
This position requires you to:
• Provide specialist skills, leadership, and support to CatholicCare Specialist
Homelessness Service program
• Assist vulnerable individuals or families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
including those experiencing domestic and/or family violence
• Provide Information and education to reduce homelessness in Bourke and Cobar
The position is full time and offered on a maximum term contract to 30 June 2021. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the Selection Criteria will be considered.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: (02) 6850 1788
or visit the Bourke office
Applications close 5.00 pm Wednesday 15th July 2020
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form
Download Info Pack