Men’s Worker, Forbes NSW
CatholicCare provides a broad range of programs and services caring for the wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities, especially the vulnerable and at risk.
We are seeking an individual with a commitment to improving the safety of women and children impacted by Domestic and Family Violence.
This position provides intensive individual support, outreach and group activities targeted at men with an emphasis on those who perpetrate violence.
The position is full time and based in Forbes with a maximum term contract until 28 June 2024. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the essential selection criteria will be considered.
The benefits of working with us:
- An opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in the community.
- Flexible work options.
- Salary Packaging – package up to $15,900 per year tax free!
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5pm, Friday 17th February 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form