Men’s Hub Coordinator
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in Western NSW.
We are seeking a caring and enthusiastic individual to:
• Coordinate a range of activities at the Bourke Men’s Hub
• Manage safety and maintenance of the site
• Work with men individually and in groups
• Build partnerships that improve outcomes for participants
This position is part time, based in Bourke and offers a wonderful opportunity to increase men’s participation rates in peer support groups, educational workshops, and family-focused activities.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with your qualifications and experience. If you are interested in the position or would like to talk to a CatholicCare staff member, please call Human Resources on (02) 6850 1788.
If you would like full time work in Bourke, please contact the Human Resources team on (02) 6850 1788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Information Package on both the positions of Aboriginal Men’s Worker/Coordinator.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Website: www.ccwf.org.au/about us/employment
Phone: (02) 6850 1788
or visit the Bourke office
Applications close: 5.00 pm Wednesday 15th July 2020
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form
Download Info Pack