Housing Support Worker (SHS), Bourke
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
We are seeking a caring and enthusiastic person to work as a Housing Support Worker in our Specialist Homelessness Service. The role is to provide case management support to women and children in crisis with complex needs and also provide support to people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Bourke.
The position is full time, based in Bourke and offers a maximum term contract to 28 June 2024. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer in line with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the essential selection criteria will be considered.
Benefits of working with us:
- Attractive hourly rate starting from $34.04 (dependent on experience, skills and qualifications) + Super
- Access to generous salary packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary tax free, as well as additional meal & entertainment benefits)
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Employment Assistance Program
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Friday 31 March 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form