Family Workers, Bourke (Full time or Part time)
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in Western NSW.
We have an exciting opportunity for two Family Workers to join our Targeted Early Intervention (TEI) team. We are currently offering two positions suiting full time or part time employment.
In the TEI role you will work closely with families (parents/carers and children) who are experiencing life challenges by providing a mix of supports including peer groups, playgroups, parenting support and case management.
Initially, a maximum term contract will be offered until 27 June 2025. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbents.
The benefits of working with us:
- Attractive hourly rate starting from $33.23 (dependent on experience, skills and qualifications)
- An opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in the community.
- Flexible work options.
- Salary Packaging, package up to $15,900 per year tax free!
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Friday 9 June 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form