Family Mental Health Support Worker, Broken Hill
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
We are seeking a caring and enthusiastic individual to provide early intervention and support to young people at risk of or showing early signs of mental illness and their families, so they can develop their capabilities, increase their wellbeing, and actively participate in community. Some travel may be required to outlying communities.
This position is full-time (or part time will be considered), located in Broken Hill and offers a twelve-month maximum term contract. If further funding is made available, an additional contract, on a part time basis, may be offered.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with your qualifications and experience. For further information, please call Human Resources on 02 6850 1788.
Benefits of working with us:
- Access to generous salary packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary tax free, as well as additional meal & entertainment benefits)
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Employment Assistance Program
For an Information Package and Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications close: 5.00 pm Wednesday 15 February 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form