Cafe Coordinator / Barista, Cooee for Coffee, Wilcannia
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
Are you reliable and keen to start working at our Café in Wilcannia?
The Café will be open on Tuesday 16th August 2022, from 12 Noon to 2 pm, so if you are interested, contact us to book a 15 minute interview!
About the role:
- We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support the operation of our social enterprise.
- With an enthusiastic approach to Customer Service, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Wilcannia Café, including, maintenance and coordination of participant training.
- Be able to take orders and prepare quality coffees and beverages.
- This position can be part time or casual and will be based in Wilcannia.
- Initially, a maximum term contract will be offered until 30 June 2023. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
You will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid19. If over 18 years of age, you will also need a Working With Children Check (paid employee) and a current Police check.
To apply, please complete our Application for Employment form and submit along with your Resume and a Cover Letter advising your availability, experience.
To collect an application pack (which includes the Application Form and Position Description) please visit our website below, or if you want more information, please call Michael McDowell on 0437 701 750 or contact Human Resources on 02 6850 1788.
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 12 August 2022
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form