Cafe Worker (Casual Positions Available), Bourke
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
Are you reliable and keen to start working at Cooee for Coffee Cafe in Bourke?
Our Café Workers will:
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Assist in the preparation of food and beverages, sales of gift lines as well as serving customers.
- Assist with cleaning and stock control.
You will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid19. You will also need a Working With Children Check (paid employee) and a current Police check.
To collect your Information Pack please call into the Café and chat to Mick McDowell about the opportunities available, or visit our website below;
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: Ongoing Opportunities Available
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form