Branch Reception & Administration Support Officer, Forbes – Part time
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in Western NSW.
What we are looking for:
- a dynamic, outgoing individual who is self-motivated, proactive and enjoys working as part of a team
- ability to manage telephone and walk-in enquiries in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- capacity to demonstrate a positive attitude and excellent, helpful customer service skills
- thorough administration skills with attention to detail
The position is part time and is based in Forbes, with a maximum term contract until 22 December 2023. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the Essential Selection Criteria will be considered.
Benefits of working with us:
- Access to generous salary packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary tax free, as well as additional meal & entertainment benefits)
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Employment Assistance Program
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Wednesday 5 April 2023
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form