Administration & Intake Officer, Bourke
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
We are seeking a caring and enthusiastic individual to:
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries regarding CatholicCare services, providing accurate information on services provided and delivered.
- Assess client needs and refer to the relevant CatholicCare program.
- Be responsible for all aspects of office administration, including front of office duties.
- The position is part time, based in Bourke and offers a maximum term contract to 24 December 2021. If further funding is made available, an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
- We encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Wednesday 27 January 2021
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form