Aboriginal Early Childhood Educator, Bourke
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
This position is an identified Aboriginal position, based in Bourke, part time (3 days per week) and requires you to;
- To support Aboriginal families to provide developmentally rich learning environments for children 0-5
- To provide information and activities to Aboriginal children and their families for successful transition to school.
- To promote the importance of early childhood education within families and communities
This position is offered on a maximum term contract and may be extended depending on funding.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the selection criteria will be considered.
If you are interested in the position or would like to talk to a CatholicCare Aboriginal staff member, please call Human Resources on 02 6850 1788.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Monday 17 May 2021
Your application should include:
- a covering letter
- a current resume
- contact details of three professional referees
- Your responses to essential selection criteria
- Completed CatholicCare application form