CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes is a not for profit organization and is seeking Expressions of Interest for Volunteer Directors to be appointed for a three year term in early 2021.
We aim to reflect the diversity of our communities in our Board, both demographically and geographically.
Candidates with one or more competencies or skills, listed below, are invited to submit an expression of interest (EOI). EOI should address your experience and your interest in our mission and purpose.
Priority competencies and skills are:
- Church administration and governance
- Connections to and/or representation from CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes towns and communities
- Connections to and/or representation from agricultural communities
- Connections to and/or representation from Aboriginal communities
- Communications and marketing
- Information technology
Other desirable competencies and skills are:
- General business management
- Corporate governance
- Finance and accounting
- Social welfare
- Enterprise risk management
Support including mentoring and professional education is provided to new Directors. If you would like to discuss your interest with the Board Secretariat or a current director please email BoardAdmin@ccwf.org.au.
CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes provides community services to enhance social, economic and emotional wellbeing by delivering:
- Parents and Children programs
- Mental Health support
- Homelessness and Domestic Violence programs
- Family and Relationships Services
- Financial Counselling and Capability assistance.
We deliver these programs and outreach services to communities across 52% of NSW – with offices in 14 communities in Central and Western NSW.
Expressions of interest need to be submitted by 5pm on Friday, November 20, 2020.