Broken Hill – Dubbo – Forbes – Narromine – Bourke.
Funded by Caritas Australia, AMP Foundation and Catholic Mission, the Manage Your Income Manage Your Life Program aims to build the financial capacity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in the region, by providing training and mentoring to develop financial management skills in participants, their families and communities and enhance their quality of life. The program provides a legacy of trained members of the communities to provide ongoing education, awareness and knowledge around financial literacy.
MYI can work with the following:
- Community groups
- Family groups
- School groups
Our program offers a large range of financial literacy workshops that are appropriately catered to the different groups.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Take Control – get informed information and tools on how to make your money work for you.
- Strive 2 Drive – learner driver activity – working with people to obtain their learner licences.
- Save or Spend – get informed information and tools about all those financial issues that are worrying you.
- Money for School – get tips and budget ideas on how to get in front with your school fees and school expenses.
- Financial Counselling – we have accredited Financial Counsellors who can help if you are in financial hardship.
Download now MYI MYL flyer
Download now Do Not Knock Stickers
Download now Don’t Get Clawed Over The Phone
Download now What to Say to A Salesperson At The Door